The ACPA, New York State Chapter is recognized as the voice of the concrete paving industry in the State of New York. ACPA, New York State Chapter members and a professional staff work together with public agencies and private businesses in conceptualization, design, and construction of high-performance pavements. This partnership has gained international recognition for concrete pavement innovation in New York State.
In addition to the primary focus of promoting concrete pavements statewide, the ACPA, New York State Chapter facilitates gatherings of Contractor and Allied members, and customers for peer exchange and fellowship.
- Advocacy Support with Local, State, and National Elected Officials and Governmental Agencies
- American Concrete Pavement Association (ACPA) Membership
- National CP Tech Center
- Annual Concrete Paving Workshop
- National ACPA Awards Submissions
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- ACPA, New York State Chapter Board of Directors*
*Visiting Members are not eligible to serve on the Board of Directors or have a voting voice in the Association.
- Professional Development Hours (PDH) Credit
- State, Regional, and National Seminar and Webinar Announcements
- Committee and Task Group Participation
- Concrete Paving Workshop Registration
- Publications and Media
- Various Programs Outside of ACPA, New York State Chapter
- Impartial Technical Information from ACPA, New York State Chapter Staff
- ACPA, New York State Chapter’s Website
- Access to Local, State, and National Communications
- Public Relations Resource
- Best Practices, Market Research, and Industry Data
- Build a network revolving around your profession, industry, or projects with like-minded professionals.
- Committee Involvement
- ACPA, New York State Chapter Meetings and Events